Friday, April 22, 2011

I packed in my center has been a long period

Waves above the skin and the cat story
this story, I packed in my heart has been a long time , but also left some of the beginning of the novel in the original bbs in .
its evolution , merely in my center always alteration the period apt write Only to detect their poor ability to control the text , it is perplexing .
it is really very very poetic suspense , I can thankful the beauty of it is no presented , by least not fully presented .
skin wag is The aboriginal God of my heart , meantime the cat is a fashion of my nightmares , they are 1. this story to a tiny Natsume -style aesthetic , would like a bit of Kafka 's keen .
waves and cat rind story In fact, the city namely a fanciful adore story .

No comments:

Post a Comment