Thursday, May 5, 2011

perceive the floor apt adore I want

Clouds sculptured in our hearts a shadow ,shanghai massage
I listen long-silent mood
clear and transparent for the absolute
beautiful landscape to discern it in the memory to remove
broken heart ambition not be able to continue I love my
temperature did no clutch up the hands of hard
gentle locked in time past,not doubt,shenzhen massage, only a haunting

sorrowful thoughts like maple leaves slowly fall I lit
Candle warmer end of the year passing the fall
aurora north wind swept the horizon

to your face I love firing the leaves
But I tin not return to familiar face
Like maple leaves slowly fall to restore lacking
why rush ahead winter comes apt adore you through period

2 lines from the end of the fall of tears
penetrate the ground to love I want
Only you at my side
waist flowing ruddy rain in the mountains northwardly shriveled
I gently swinging with the wind chimes
ambition to get up up the abandoned love
snow already covered the ground deep
Maple Leaf has ice crystals
alarm out of the window

No comments:

Post a Comment